Friday, November 12, 2010

SkoiLoine

Well, I was unfortunate enough to be dragged along to this movie by a couple of friends. I hadn't previously thought this was going to be any good so my expectations were rather low. The beginning was good, getting right into it but then it had to do the shitty 30 minutes of character building prelude (15 hours earlier!) which made me feel nothing for the characters. The plot made no sense at all, it was all just thrown at you so you could think of why and how yourself. The only military action taken against said Aliens failed miserably and then they still tried to push on which is a good idea when a nuke fails to bring down a ship. The only redeeming part of this movie was
Scottie Thompson's character who was the only one willing to do anything logical that would lead to survival. I have already sent her an invitation to join my Zombie apocalypse team when that finally rolls over.

1 comment: