Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Brb, Star Trekking. Preferably across the Universe...

As the name suggests. FUCK YOU ALL, I'M NOW UNIVERSE





































On to a better topic, I just started watching Star Trek: The Original Series. I haven't seen anything Star Trek (Except for that 2009 movie that my friend made me go watch) so my expectations aren't really high however so far this seems like quite a good show and I'm glad my interest in it made me begin to watch it. For a series that was created back in 1959 it is really impressive.

HOLY SHIT THEY JUST BEAMED DOWN TO SOME PLANET AND THE PLANTS ARE BLUE, BACK THE FUCK UP.

If I were to beam down to a planet I definitely wouldn't go anywhere near blue plants. The plants could release some sort of toxin or poison and then I would be rendered useless to my group thus allowing them to feast on my innards if there wasn't any food and that's just terrible. I also wouldn't trust anyone bar the group I beamed down with, for all I know they're all disgusting alien creatures who are just wanting to feast on my hair because they can't digest flesh.

By the looks of this, Cpt. Kirk is about to hook up with some sexy alien bab- OH JESUS SHE DISAPPEARED AND NOW THESE BIG BRAIN ALIENS ARE TAKING HIM AWAY. WHAT THE HELL?!

Anyway, Good to be back and posting. I hope everyones doing well.

1 comment: